Wednesday, December 31, 2008

muahahahahah !!!!

its simple . so i just take it from somewhere u shouldnt know .


rules ;

1) write your 5 unfull wishes for 2008 .

2) write your 5 wishes for 2009 .

3) tag 5 people .



[ rules no. 1 ]

1) i didnt get all A for my final exam . so sadd !!!

2 ) i didnt get a new hp . i rili2 love the N85 !!

3 ) i didnt go to SANDAKAN !! i rili2 miss my frens there !!

4 ) my mom didnt bought me the ROXY shirt . ouh its very lovely .

5 ) my dad didnt bring us to the theme park at KARAMUNSING . he said he so busy . huuuu !!!


[ rules no. 2 ]

1 ) i can pass my SPM !!

2 ) i can get the VAIO . of coz pink in colour .

3 ) i can get the N85 !! wuuhuuu !!

4 ) i can drive my own car !!

5 ) i can make my family happy (:


[ rules no. 3 ]

i tag ,

RARA .

AEN .

QYMM .

TYNA .

IRA .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home