Sunday, January 25, 2009

halu...
well, i got nothin to do today..
bgn tadi pagi jam 7.. tu pun cA yg kasi bangun .
dia kol sy smpi tbgn but then sy x jawab..
huhuhuhu..
malas..
then we sms2 la . budu kan . pagi2 lg sms suda . blum laik tu sy cuci muka .
hahah .
nvm . i love him .
heheh .
then he shared all his probs with me .
well , what can i do is giving him so advice and cheer him up . luckily he can laugh again . haha . ouh i just love him .
thats it . haha . then it goes like that . what again ahh ??
today i didnt went anywhere . im just stuck here in my room . hahaha . whats next ? hmm , theres nothing special happen to mo today . but there's one .
haha . tadi jam 5.36 he called me . and then we laugh and laugh until i say , me wanna take shower first . nnt lah u call me balik aa . haha . then its over . huhu . itu ja yg istimewa today ..
teda yg lain2.. bisuk mau p hostel kijap . ambil brang.tlupa sy something very important . huhu . buduh me dis . hehehe .then mau p kasi kicik baju sikul lg . baju sikul yg mom bli tlampau besar . gilak..
hahaha. bha bha . gtg diss . nnt me upload picts . hehe . mlas ni . huhu .
[ currently waiting for him to sms me ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home